welcome

Welcome to my world.. true ;)



music is my life

get@me
OMGPOP
YouTube
Flickr
Twitter
BlogTV
Stickam
Myspace

ときどき。

Sometimes, i wish i never knew you.. *cut eye look type thing* LOL.
(that killed all seriousness. hahaha)

ANYWAAAAY.

My life is so fucking booooooooring. i need a new layout.. so ill prolly get to that.
Im loafting soooo hard on careers hmwrk. Gosh. We only get hmwrk, when he's away. STOP BEING AWAY :@. Holy Banana's.. speaking of banana's :) .. Im' craving fried banana's AHHHH. FUCK YOU COLD/ALLGERIES.. whatever the fuck is gwanin'. I have another headache. I think its cause im lacking sleep, again. I think. :P im so bored.

So, since prolly most of you cant read/understand Japanese, the last part i wrote..
"♥
ぜったいかれし SP
*tear*"
It says "Zettai Kareshi SP" ("Absolute Boyfriend Special")

WOOO, it fianlly came out subbed! Once i found out about it, back in February.. i kept checking if its up yet.. it FINALLY came out on March 24th 2009. BLAH. To bad, there wasnt any subtitles yet :'( .. so i kept checking more and more often.. queer.. not :).  But yeah, i kept checking, and finally a month later, ITS UP!! WEEE that made my fucking day. Made me cry much more than the normal episodes :(... I want to learn the piano ver. of Okaeri, thats played in the show.. I got some of the right hand.. but not left. FML. Can't find sheet notes, or a YouTube video :(!..  

Now, i just have to finish waiting for "Smile" with "matsujun" and "MR.BRAIN" with my all time fav, MIZUSHIMA HIRO ♥ !!! Fuck Ayaka, still :'(

to come out :D!!!!

anyway.. Just felt like sharing thatt :)

Update later?

TTYL ;D

P.S
LOL @ The Dragonball Evolution movie.