welcome

Welcome to my world.. true ;)



music is my life

get@me
OMGPOP
YouTube
Flickr
Twitter
BlogTV
Stickam
Myspace

I'm Sick, my TV is taunting me T_T, and im still a loaft.

I feel lik ass maaang. I slept through 2nd and 4th period today.. whatever. My history teacher talks to much, and i already read Romeo and Juliet :) So true beaaaans.

FUCK YOU TV. 
You dont know how many mother frikken times, the 17 Again commercial came up. IVE BEEN DYING TO WATCH THAT MOVIE, SINCE I SAW IT BEING PREVIEWED FOR THE FIRST TIME. Zac Efron is so hot :|.. Fml. I dont know when im going to watch it. I was planning to go, when it got released in theatres, but then found out, im watching it for my friends birthday.. then plans changed, i think we're watching Obsessed now, so yeah, idk when im watching it. ERRRRKZ. :(!!

I just want to sleep.. but i cant. LOL. 
Why? I dont know.  Ive been having a headache this whole weeeeek T_T... B.S

And, ive been loafting on purchasing a pair of circle lenses. Errkz.

Update later?

Peace Yo.