welcome

Welcome to my world.. true ;)



music is my life

get@me
OMGPOP
YouTube
Flickr
Twitter
BlogTV
Stickam
Myspace

Canada Day Quicky

Happy Canada Day Everyone!!
(even if it was yesterday hahaha)

Went to City Hall to celebrate with my friends (Jessica, Heidi & Giselli).. it was fun :) lots of people, good poutines :D!!!.. Kreesha Turner preformed there.. Im not a big fan of her :P i dont listen to her much. But hey, i got her autograph and i was like last person she signed for! hahaha.

TAKE THAT STUPID BITCHES WHO CAME INFRONT OF ME WHEN THEY WERE FULLY BEHIN ME.

Holy shit, soooo much screaming and pushing!!!

Gosh. hahaha, came home around 11:30pm ish.. them my sister and her friends, and my cousin and his friends came over, and we watched a movie. Then my sister's friend left, and my cousin's friends, and me and my sister finished the movie, then went outside to eat popsicles, drum sticks and freezies til 2am, cause my mom was getting pissy. hahaha

Yesterday was a good day :)


Check out my flickr for a few pics!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/happyvibes/sets/72157620734290737/