welcome

Welcome to my world.. true ;)



music is my life

get@me
OMGPOP
YouTube
Flickr
Twitter
BlogTV
Stickam
Myspace

Sunday Evening? (its 6:41.. LOL)

HOLLLLLA!
Went to Carassauga again today.. but not to do volunteering. Volunteering was not so bad, it could get kinda boring but its was alright. The food was fucking awesome ♥ おいしい!!...  wee stamping and greeting people was fun.. my face never hurt so much in my life. LOL. Ahh.. Karioka ♥ errrkz. I'm sleepy. woke up at 12 today, and 1pm yesterday 8) .. wooo drama time. BUT. ep3 of スマイル isnt up OR subbed yet T_T.. and ep6 of アタシんチの男子 is almost done being revised.. T_T .. and everyone keeps telling me to finish Boys over Flowers (Korean Ver.) cause i stopped watching it after ep2 i think, cause i thought it was extra.. T_T and i have o finish Full House LOL so im doing that now.

Waaaah, had a dream about .... i honestly do NOT know his name.. but i see him everyday. LOL, and the dream made me sad.. *sigh* Hes so C U T E !!! ♥  Exposed. Although, you won't know who he is.


Update later?

じゃね!


Update:
Woah. That dream actually got to me T_T.. im sad. gay.


nts: Aishiteru, The Last Princess