welcome

Welcome to my world.. true ;)



music is my life

get@me
OMGPOP
YouTube
Flickr
Twitter
BlogTV
Stickam
Myspace

Finally!

Yeah yeah yeah, i know long time no post lawl.
I finally decided to fix up my blogspot, after loafting for 9487584937 years! lmao. Yeah.. i like this one, cute colours & simple :) idk if i know anyone else who has this :S sry.

Went to Agustin's house yesterday :) .. fucking huggggge!!! :(.. lmao makes me feel so jealous just being in there. Lmao, omg and i love his dawwwwwg Rocky <3.. Even though we didnt do very much, i still had fun :)
- chill
- balloono
- guitar
- talk
- pool side
truuue <3

Also yesterday, i was helping Glenn (moms bf) carry something heavy, but he was moving to fast T_T.. and i didnt get to hold the thing evenly, so the whole gay right side of my body is fucked up. My back is swollen, my hip hurts, and i cant walk properly, so im limping -_-.. t e r r i b l e.

Tuesday tomorrow, WHICH MEANS SLEEP OVER @ JESSICA'S <3
We seriously NEED to catch up. Gonna be fun :)

BUT fml :(
Dentist on wednesday -_-.. if im lucky, maybe my mom will drop me off at Agustin's :P