welcome

Welcome to my world.. true ;)



music is my life

get@me
OMGPOP
YouTube
Flickr
Twitter
BlogTV
Stickam
Myspace

Thursday, July 30th, 2009.. yawn.

So @ the dentist yesterday, it was so bad, i wasnt in pain :D but fml, i had to get 2 cavities filled, but he said "You brush your teeth good!!" ..then WTF @ THE CAVITIES MANGGGG :( .. then i also find out i have to get my wisdom teeth pulled out cause its gonna mess with the rest of my teeth :(:(:( kill me lol.

After going to the dentist, since Agustin lives like 5 mins away, i went to his place :P..
You slut, youre such a distraction ♥ hehehe :) :) :) :) :) :)
so yeah, chilled with him til around 10ish.

BUT NOOOOW.. Im bored. Lol, flop on going to Dixie Park w/ my sister today :P.. got LAZYYYYY. So we called my mom, she said yes.. but then shes like wait, i bought Portugese chicken -_-.. *sigh* oh well.

Ik kan geen Nederlands spreken :)
ik heb hoofdpijn en ik heb honger geef me eten!!! :(
lol, Dutch ftw.

ANYWAY.

Yeah, idk.. lol im making pizza right now *sigh*..
What to do on Friday?... hmm.. i think im meeting the French people @ Stephen's place w/ Jessica :P and maybe ill chill with my looovas Kat & Daf aww my little fav package of joy :*) LOLOLOL ♥ i miss you two (U)

uhh.. idk update later?

Oh yeah,
he asked me out last night ;)
july 29th 2k9 ♥

update
Ive been learning Spanish for the past 1 hour and a half. Lmao.
Estoy aprendiendo Espanol.. pero, yo no hablo espanol muy bien.
woo success!

..im still bored AS FUUUUCKKKKK