welcome

Welcome to my world.. true ;)



music is my life

get@me
OMGPOP
YouTube
Flickr
Twitter
BlogTV
Stickam
Myspace

August 23rd 2009

Another sunday -_-..

Woke up at like 10 something? Went back asleep til 11 something :P.. Took a shower, got dressed played some blockles :P.. ate some spaghetti lol :).. did my hair, curled & mascara'd my eyelashes :P.. Glenn drove me to Agustin's :) along with Kendra, Amanda & Mom (Cause kenny & amandtard were going home today), So yeah, hung out with Agustin & Nano :) then his family drove me home..

Came home, got hungry, lmao so i made some lovely fries <3 nom nom nom.. euuuhh... and so.. Here i am. On the computer. Cause my gay boyfriend is at a concert, and im bored as fuhhhh.
Idk, listening to Britney Spears.. lmfao :P.. went to her concert in Hamilton on the 20th with Jessica :) (thanks ♥) preeeetty live still.

Anyway, Update later???

PEACE OUT.. Yo. :)