welcome

Welcome to my world.. true ;)



music is my life

get@me
OMGPOP
YouTube
Flickr
Twitter
BlogTV
Stickam
Myspace

woah, hello bloggers!

NOVEMBER 17th 2009 ~
Shoot! Long time no blog.. not like many people read my blogs anyway :P Oh well. Just a place to write things :) Hehe. Im so full from eating pizza.. omg i feel like im going to explode D: .. My mom and glenn are watching the Pacquiao vs. Cotto fight on dvd :P (PAQUIAO FTW!!)

I was gonna watch it too.. but mehh, don't feel like it anymore. Im in the mood to play balloono :P but i dont want to.. which makes no sense.. but okay.. Ha! Ugh! I miss Ms.Sbrocchi :( Stupid, Le-Prevost is back and I don't like her, shes so whaaaack! Lmao @ her getting mad at Turner for going to the bathroom, thats on the other end of the school from my class and taking 13 minutes. DOUCHE DOUCHE DOUCHE. Wooow.. gosh. Lol. What else is there to say...

**OKAY I JUST GOT SIDE TRACKED. LOL
press up twice , down twice , left , right , left , right , b , a , enter key & right click. if circles appear repost this as your status !
***

Ok not since thats out of the way.. So i got a new camera on Nov 8th 2009 - (Canon Rebel T1i) and it is freakkin amazing ♥!!! I love this camera :3 it takes sucha awesome pics! ahhh :) But then.. some people just use me for my camera -_- blah blah. Update tmrw? TOODLES